THE TSFIRA MODEL
THE TSFIRA MODEL: NEW BAGDAD ASSESSMENT
BACKGROUND: The success and instant popularity of the New Bagrut has brought it to the ears of the current administration, who have invited its perpetrators to draft a program to prepare the populace for the New War with Iraq.
The model consists of six modules (A - F) and is divided into 1, 3, 4 and 5 point levels of preparedness as follows:
IN THE EVENT OF ANY IRAQI OFFENSIVE,
A TSFIRA (SIREN)
WILL BE SOUNDED
- The one point civil defense preparation consists of module A only: The gas mask. Module A civilians will have one performance task; the performance mask task in which they don the performance task mask. (If this is not clear, go to the section in Bulletin 3 which contains frequently asked task- mask task questions)
- The three point preparation consists of modules A, B, and C.
Module B incorporates module A but includes the filter.
Module C civilians may unplug the filter and commence A P A (Access to Purified Atmosphere), which in turn consists of IWE (Inhale with Ease) and EWP (Exhale with Pleasure).
Each module is worth 33.3% of the civilianís ability to continue living at the three point level.
- The four point preparation consists of modules B, C, and D. Module B deals with the mask, as above. Module C deals with C-Noon Ha Mayyim, and the Cleaning of the shelter, while module D is for Descent into the Shelter.
- The five point preparation consists of modules E and F. Module E requires a Project in which the shelter is sealed off with plastic and tasking mape, that is, masking tape. Module F shall be employed in case of atomic attack only; in which case, there will be no moed bet, and the following steps must be taken:
- Sit on the floor or as near to the floor as possible.
- Open the tab on your anti-radiation equipment.
- Bring your knees up towards your chest
- Bend your head forward in the direction of the buttocks.
- Kiss your ass good bye
Silverberg, 14/02/03. Happy Nikanor day and enjoy your chocolate.
Back to Northern Explosure, humor by Barry Z Silverberg